These terms & conditions apply to the plugins/modules developed by Adeel Sarfaraz (https://www.adeelsarfaraz.com) from Pakistan licensee of any GPL-licensed software provided by Adeel Sarfaraz.
Support services: Adeel Sarfaraz will provide a reasonable level of technical support regarding the plugins/modules (that he has developed) via e-mail and this website as announced from time to time. Availability and manner of contacting him will be published on this website.
Update services: Adeel Sarfaraz will from time to time release updates to the plugins/modules (that he has developed) that improve functionality or address bugs or limitations. Further, at your request Adeel Sarfaraz will strive to create updates that address issues identified by you, if reasonable and within the scope of the software. Such updates will be owned by Adeel Sarfaraz and made available under the GPL license as with all Adeel Sarfaraz software and updates thereto.
Confidentiality: Adeel Sarfaraz shall keep strictly confidential all non-public information from you it may collect in connection with your use of the software. No obligation for confidentiality exists regarding any input for suggested updates.
No personal data: You shall not provide Adeel Sarfaraz with any personal data (EU/GDPR) or personally identifiable information (USA) unless specifically authorized in writing beforehand. If you do, you shall fully indemnify Adeel Sarfaraz for all costs and damages associated with its processing and removal, including administrative fines and costs of secure deletion.
Limitation of liability: Adeel Sarfaraz accepts no liability for any damages caused in connection with the services under this agreement. This includes but is not limited to damages in the form of data loss, failure to operate, lost revenue or missed profits.
Law and venue: Any disputes in connection with this agreement are governed by Pakistani law and must be brought before the courts of Karachi, Pakistan.
Adeel Sarfaraz reserves the right to limit his service in case
1. The website(s) in question contain(s) explicit/offensive/racist content.
2. You or your staff does not behave in a civil manner towards Adeel Sarfaraz.
3. You repeatedly make demands that are unreasonable or clearly outside the scope of the contract.
4. In such cases, Adeel Sarfaraz will issue a written statement explaining the reasoning behind the limitation.
The plugins/modules developed by Adeel Sarfaraz are made available under the GPL license
The GNU General Public License is a free, copyleft license for software and other kinds of works. You can read the GPL Licence at https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html
Additional terms apply
In the light of Article 7 of the GPL license, the following additional terms apply:
1. You are prohibited to make misrepresentations of the origin of that material, or to require that modified versions of such material be marked in reasonable ways as different from the original version;
2. You are limited in the use for publicity purposes of names of licensors or authors of the material;
3. You are declined any grant of rights under trademark law for use of the trade names, trademarks, or service marks of Adeel Sarfaraz 4. You are required to indemnify licensors and authors of that material by anyone who conveys the material (or modified versions of it) with contractual assumptions of liability to the recipient, for any liability that these contractual assumptions directly impose on those licensors and authors.
Last updated on Nov 30 2018