If you are ever to integrate the Barclays ePDQ MPI XML integration with your website then please consider the following things as it will help you save a lot of your time and effort.
- Always keep in mind that the hostname where you will post your XML is secure.epdq.co.uk and port number is 11500 unless otherwise specified
- Download the XML pack from the Barclays ePDQ website where they maintain code documentation and samples.
- Unzip the XML pack and you will find all types of sample XML files which you can use with a bit of alteration (your login and access details).
- Create an HTML form. Set the action to https://secure2.epdq.co.uk:11500 and method to POST. Create a text field (Please check the name from the documentation).
- Copy the edited XML into the field and submit the form.
- You will now see the response XML. If everything was input correctly you would see a success message and if not then you will see a failure message.
Once you get the above working you just need to implement it in any server script or language doing exactly what you did above. For e.g. if you are doing it in PHP you can use CURL to do the above. Getting the above to work is the first and foremost step.
Hope the above helps.