Store owners who use Zen Cart for running their stores on the web can now enjoy the luxury of listing, revising and de-listing products on eBay all from their Zen Cart admin panel. Gone are the days when you needed to add products twice (one in each Zen Cart and eBay) and then constantly worry that you do not oversell an item on eBay if the stock inventory has exhausted for that product.
In short, you will need to list your products once and earn forever*.
This facility is tried and tested and running in production environments on Zen Cart stores based in the USA and UK and clients have been more than happy with the results.
You will be able to do the following when you use this module
1. List/revise/delist items on eBay from your Zen Cart admin panel.
2. Maintain separate product title, product price and product description fields for your products on eBay in your Zen Cart Add/Edit product page.
3. Automatic download of orders from eBay to your Zen Cart orders listing page.
4. Automatic creation of customer accounts on your Zen Cart website as soon as order is downloaded from eBay.
5. Automatic synchronization of product stock and price on your eBay store with the price in your Zen Cart store.
Please see attached snap shot for more detail
If you would like to have more information regarding this then please contact me today and I will be more than happy to help you out.
* As long as you have inventory for that product -:)